Clippings by pugga

 Sort by: Last Updated Post Date Post Title Forum Name 

RE: What is an airswitch?? (Follow-Up #1)

posted by: vizslalover on 05.02.2007 at 12:20 am in Kitchens Forum

An airswitch is a countertop mounted button that activates the garbage disposal. They work by sending little puffs of air to an undersink controller which makes them safe to have next to the sink and gives them their name. And they are sooo much nicer than reaching over to the wall with dripping hands to flip the switch. My airswitch is one of my favorite things about our kitchen-even DH comments on how much he likes it. I'll admit we went with the airswitch because it simplified our wiring but we never imagined how much we'd like the convenience of it.
It's the round button to the right of my airgap/soap dispenser below.


clipped on: 05.11.2007 at 10:37 am    last updated on: 05.11.2007 at 10:37 am