Clippings by christina44

 Sort by: Last Updated Post Date Post Title Forum Name 

RE: Where can I buy a grommet? (or whatever they are called) (Follow-Up #1)

posted by: aliceinwonderland_id on 05.17.2006 at 02:07 pm in Kitchens Forum

Here's a link. If you don't like these, I believe Rockler also carries them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Grommets


clipped on: 06.20.2006 at 05:46 pm    last updated on: 06.20.2006 at 05:46 pm